Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 06-4: Creating Students-centered Classes and Interactive PowerPoint

TASK: Create an *Interactive* PowerPoint Show

I made my PowerPoint presentation for my 6th graders. More details are as follows:

Topic: Introduce someone to others
Language skill: Writing
Flow:
1. Review key expressions.
2. Look at the picture, and ask and answer using key expressions.
3. Task guide
4. Show a writing example

It is still not easy to find out appropriate photos on the internet free from the copyright. I’m worried that I used some photos from the internet without permission this time. By the way, I feel ‘the more to learn, the more difficult to make’.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I read your reports of this week 6. I like all of them for their clever and thouroghly thinking approach.
    I completely agree that we download many info without its permission. But in all links that Robert gives us issues set in rich way and brilliantly correspond to teaching process.
    Please advice what to do in such a way.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete