Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 04 – 2: Tasks

Task: Preparing a technology-enhanced lesson plan
I read about technology-enhanced lesson plans and create my technology-enhanced lesson plan. There are over 10 items on the lesson plan format and I had to explain in details. Likewise the regular lesson plan, teachers must elaborate their lesson plan in order to integrate technology into their classes.

My class is one-computer class and it is not easy to think about the lesson. I’m still confused where to draw the line of technology-enhanced class because sometimes I have to make additional paper worksheet for the use of web materials and during the class I don’t use my computer. Is it okay to call this kind of lesson technology-enhanced lesson?

Project Task 3: Issues or problems of my class
1) How to motivate students
2) How to develop students’ reading and writing skills
3) How to facilitate students’ vocabulary acquisition
4) One-computer class in EFL situation

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex

    I would say most definitely "yes" to your question about where to draw the line. Yes, you are a technology enhanced class even if you are just using one computer in the class. And yes you are a technology enhanced class even if you are just using a computer to make materials or handouts for your class.

    There seems to be different levels of enhancement, but it is important to allow for this variety depending on the constraints and realities of the local context.

    We do the best with what we have, right?

    Robert

    ReplyDelete